Do you need a list of reasons why you should outsource your organisation's documentation or web content and critiquing services? Our full-colour flyers (in PDF) may help make up your mind! And if you need further evidence, take a look at Build a compelling case for hiring a pro to write your documentation.
CyberText Consulting has experience in the following areas and can assist you in getting the best possible documentation for your product or organisation:
- Online Help Systems
- Internet and Intranet Sites
- Document conversions
- Software animations
Contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Need more information on how we work?
Take a look at:
Want to see some of the work we have done?
Go to our work samples page. Here you'll find samples of HTML, HTML Help, WinHelp, and Word documents, and links to published articles and publicly-available documentation and animations. Please note: Many of these samples are quite dated now; most of the work we've done in the past 5+ years has been confidential and proprietary, so we cannot share samples with you.
See also the Technical Writing Experience section in Rhonda Bracey's resume.
Here's some feedback on our documentation work:
- (In response to receipt of a draft reference manual): Rhonda, this is indeed excellent work. Yet another example of the incredibly high standard of work you produce. Well done and thanks. (George McCullough, Implementation Team Lead (Australia), Mining Dynamics)
- I've worked with Rhonda for some 5 and a half years, and have always been impressed with her professionalism, work ethic, attention to detail, and her ability to 'get things done' on time and on budget. I'd be more than happy to engage her services for any future employer I may work for and would highly recommend her. (M.O. [Manager], Perth, May 2007)
- ... I think [this section] is very well done. It is quite a complex area and the manual guides you through the process very easily. I was having a bit of trouble understanding the process but after going through the section in the manual, I have a better understanding of the process. (M.R., Perth, March 2007)
- I just wanted to let you know that I have been going through the (user) manual for the latest (software) version and have found them extremely helpful... So manuals do get used!!!!! It has really saved me asking 101 questions as I have been able to find the answers through them. (P.Y., Perth, July 2006)
- ...it has to be one of the best help files I have worked with. It is clear and concise, the prolific links mean I never have to search. The layout is neat and uncluttered—I am very impressed. (Russell Williams [Jan 2005])
- I absolutely love your work! You've done such a sensational job. To be honest, it [the user guide] nearly brought me to tears—that's how happy I was. (Harry Bozin, Mortgage Free Australia [Sept 2004])
There's more on the Testimonials page.